Sharing dates of Fairs


If you click on one of the months above it will show a list of fairs usually held that month.PLEASE, PLEASE let me know of any fair you know about and I'll add it to the list.
I apologise for not making any attempt to keep it current this is just an attempt to have a list of as many dolls house shows that I can find. Even if you see a show with an old date you can just google the name of the show to find out the date of the next one.

It would be great if you'd let me know of any I can add to the list.

Friday 2 June 2017

MGM Fairs

MGM Fairs have many shows all around the country throughout the year so, if you are lucky one is likely to turn up near you.  Click here: MGM Fairs for more information

I will do my best to remind you when they are due and will be adding next years list to the months above when I get them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.