Sharing dates of Fairs


If you click on one of the months above it will show a list of fairs usually held that month.PLEASE, PLEASE let me know of any fair you know about and I'll add it to the list.
I apologise for not making any attempt to keep it current this is just an attempt to have a list of as many dolls house shows that I can find. Even if you see a show with an old date you can just google the name of the show to find out the date of the next one.

It would be great if you'd let me know of any I can add to the list.

Friday 30 January 2015

Florida - upcoming shows


Having just done the Sarasota show I thought I might give you a heads up on the ones I am about to do next.

Molly's Orlando show is still worth doing even if you did her Sarasota one - there will be a slightly different mix of vendors and even when the vendor is one you saw before they may well bring 'stuff' you didn't see in Sarasota.

I love the Flea Market.  I sort of discovered it 'accidentally' last year and vowed to go back this year for sure.  Great mix of wonderful artisans like Jill Castoral and Pat Holstrom selling off bits and pieces they no longer want and a handful of vendors selling new stuff but mostly a room packed with mini folk selling off their unwanted items for a song.  What a totally great idea - wish there were more of them.  

I have no personal knowledge of the Boca Raton show - if anyone reading this can tell us anything about it  please do.....

If Florida is not a place you can get to right now I do have a list of shows tagged above these posts if that helps you find something you can get to and here is a link to a great interactive countrywide/all year map to browse around:  http://www.smallhousemodels.com/2015-minis-show-list-map.  

Enjoy...



















No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.