Sharing dates of Fairs


If you click on one of the months above it will show a list of fairs usually held that month.PLEASE, PLEASE let me know of any fair you know about and I'll add it to the list.
I apologise for not making any attempt to keep it current this is just an attempt to have a list of as many dolls house shows that I can find. Even if you see a show with an old date you can just google the name of the show to find out the date of the next one.

It would be great if you'd let me know of any I can add to the list.

Saturday 26 April 2014

Leeds Doll's House Fair, April 26th 2014

I am typing this in a very weary state having not long returned from Pudsey (as it is known).  This is a Doreen Jeffries fair and one of my absolute favourites.  Nice size and a good variety of stuff to go at and suits my pocket.  It also has many of my favourite vendors - utterly necessary to a new build as far as I'm concerned.  This time though my focus was on three absolutely first-timers at a show venue:

Michael R Miniatures


Petite Chic Dolls House Miniatures


My Small Things



At the moment I'm not finding any websites for them so if you want to see some more of their work I have uploaded pictures - no editing done yet! - the link is in the column on the left.

So to the purpose of this blog.........

Pudsey show is easy to find (on the edge of Leeds) and is in its 33rd year, so it has a great following and is a nicely busy show drawing enough vendors and enough customers to make it a pleasurable visit.  It is held at:
Pudsey Civic Hall
Dawsons Corner, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5TA.

It has just about everything you could need - good space, free parking, free prize draw and refreshments.

If you want to catch another Doreen Jeffries fair this year there is one at Pudsey on Saturday, November 8th 2014 but, before that you can catch one at the County Showground in Stafford - another good venue for the same reasons.  That is being held on Sunday, September 7th 2014.

Basically just click here to check out Doreen's website.

Sorry this is a bit of a sloppy write-up - really tired - I will probably come back to it in a couple of days and tweak it, I just wanted it to be 'current'.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.